Communications & Event Management Role
Date: 20th August 2018
Organisation: Tender Roots Academy of Performing Arts (Not for profit Company)
Parent Organisation: Banyan Tree Events Pvt. Ltd.
Website – www.banyantreeevents.com
- People interface – spoken & written communications with partners and target audience, handling queries, coordinating events, etc.
- Database management
- Content writing for marketing communications, press releases, etc.
- Other various roles as they come up in an evolving environment
Qualifications / Skill set:
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Good excel skills are a plus (not mandatory)
- Interest in traditional performing arts and/or children’s music etc. is a plus (not mandatory)
- Willingness to learn, adapt and do new things in a flexible, dynamic working environment
- Freshers are welcome
Timings: Full time position 10 am to 6 pm, Mon to Sat
Open to part-time arrangement if suitable only
Location: Vile Parle (E) near Garware Chowk, very close to Andheri Station (E) and Vile Parle Station
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Phone: 9323930139 / 022-28260674
About the Organisation:
Banyan Tree is a pioneer in the promotion of India’s vast treasure of performing arts. With a diverse experience spanning 21 years, Banyan Tree has been at the forefront of creating unique music and dance festivals of international standards which are among the most eagerly awaited events cross the country. Tender Roots Academy of Performing Arts is a non-profit initiative dedicated to enriching young school children’s lives across the social spectrum through the magic of the performing arts while also ensuring that the legacy of our vast heritage of performing arts is passed on and lives through the next generation.